The Pareto principle is an age-old rule-of-thumb: 20% of your customers make up 80% of your business. For most brands, these 20% of customers likely have your app and use it regularly. But, the remaining 80% of customers are largely left unaccounted for.
This opportunity has prompted brands to develop an “App-Plus” strategy, in other words, how brands engage with customers outside the app. This is where mobile wallet comes into play. But not mobile wallet payments—mobile wallet marketing.
In this playbook, you'll get: